Hansie Oosthuizen is a decorated photographer that lives with his wife in Onrusrivier, Hermanus. Having being introduced to photography at a young age, and continuing with his passion for photography throughout his school and student career, it was no wonder that Hansie became the talented photographer that he is today. Hansie’s love and passion for photography means he has opened up his services to capture beauty and special moments for clients, ranging from wedding photo’s to commerial photo’s and images.
Hansie contracted Studio 137 to develop a website for him that would be able to capture and showcase his portfolio of the work that he had already done for clients, but also showcase his personal work which had stemmed out of his passion for capturing beauty. The result, www.hansiephoto.co.za, has many notceable features:
- A dynamic interface that arranges his portfolio neatly and is easily navigated
- A platform where Hansie’s portfolio is displayed in a structured, yet aesthetic manner
- An Administration Panel which allows Hansie to upload his photographs with minimum hassle
- A platform where clients can view, order and purchase photo’s from the website
- Workshop news and updates